Your Window into My Work
Dear friend,
This little video is as good a "look in" to my ministry as you'll get, without driving all the way to Frankston to follow me around for the week.
I hope you enjoy seeing some of the things we do to share the love of Jesus with those in need!
It's been over 4 months since my last "post" but I have a few on the way, so my apologies for the long silence, and stay tuned! :)
Love your friend and sister in Christ, Laur
This little video is as good a "look in" to my ministry as you'll get, without driving all the way to Frankston to follow me around for the week.
I hope you enjoy seeing some of the things we do to share the love of Jesus with those in need!
It's been over 4 months since my last "post" but I have a few on the way, so my apologies for the long silence, and stay tuned! :)
Love your friend and sister in Christ, Laur

Comments