From the Pulpit
Dear friend =)
It's taken me a while to sit down and upload this - and I'm not so enamored with myself that I'm hoping everyone will listen to it, but if you're ever interested to listen to my most recent sermon at Sunbury Baps, perhaps something in it will encourage you to keep standing upon His precious promises, or inspire you to seek to learn more about Father's love for you and His incredible grace! Just click on the link below!
Yours in Christ, Lau
Freedom From Stress! (January 15th 2012, 11am Service)
P.S. If you do listen to it, there's one point where you'll probably get incredibly lost and have no idea what's going on - I'm a big fan of visual illustrations, so in this sermon I solicited the help of a young man of God in our church (Mike)... I had 3 balloons - two blown up normally, and one filled with water...and a flame, that I asked Mike to hold each balloon over...Not surprisingly, the first two balloons burst (hence the reason I had Mike doing the hard work - I hate bursting balloons!) but the one with the water in it, didn't!
What an awesome picture of us, dear friend. We have within us, "streams of living water" (John 7:38-39) that will NEVER run dry (Isaiah 58:11) and, as we believe and 'mix our faith' with the Word declared about us, these 'streams of living water' well up in us so that we will withstand the heat of every pressure and trial, every 'refiner's fire'! Praise God for His incredible grace! =)
It's taken me a while to sit down and upload this - and I'm not so enamored with myself that I'm hoping everyone will listen to it, but if you're ever interested to listen to my most recent sermon at Sunbury Baps, perhaps something in it will encourage you to keep standing upon His precious promises, or inspire you to seek to learn more about Father's love for you and His incredible grace! Just click on the link below!
Yours in Christ, Lau
Freedom From Stress! (January 15th 2012, 11am Service)
P.S. If you do listen to it, there's one point where you'll probably get incredibly lost and have no idea what's going on - I'm a big fan of visual illustrations, so in this sermon I solicited the help of a young man of God in our church (Mike)... I had 3 balloons - two blown up normally, and one filled with water...and a flame, that I asked Mike to hold each balloon over...Not surprisingly, the first two balloons burst (hence the reason I had Mike doing the hard work - I hate bursting balloons!) but the one with the water in it, didn't!
What an awesome picture of us, dear friend. We have within us, "streams of living water" (John 7:38-39) that will NEVER run dry (Isaiah 58:11) and, as we believe and 'mix our faith' with the Word declared about us, these 'streams of living water' well up in us so that we will withstand the heat of every pressure and trial, every 'refiner's fire'! Praise God for His incredible grace! =)

Comments