Just a Little "Cuckoo"
I'm still basking in the afterglow of a wonderful night out with our "ChillZone youth"!
On Sunday evening, Rev. Angel, Ps. Julie and I had the absolute pleasure of taking a dozen of the youth we've been reaching out to, to The Cuckoo Restaurant, for an end-of-year Christmas dinner. It was so special to be able to relax and fun with the young people ("off duty") and to watch them having fun.
They loved the food,
They thoroughly enjoyed the show and entertainment,
They took great pleasure in nominating me to get up and... [wait for it]...
...YODEL in front of a restaurant full of guests, and
They had a blast dancing to every song the band played!
For me, it was so precious to watch them having such a wonderful time, and to top it off, they hadn't even gotten home from the night before several of them were already posting Facebook comments about how much fun they'd had!
"I can't remember the last time I had so much fun!," one young guy wrote.
On Sunday evening, Rev. Angel, Ps. Julie and I had the absolute pleasure of taking a dozen of the youth we've been reaching out to, to The Cuckoo Restaurant, for an end-of-year Christmas dinner. It was so special to be able to relax and fun with the young people ("off duty") and to watch them having fun.
They loved the food,
They thoroughly enjoyed the show and entertainment,
They took great pleasure in nominating me to get up and... [wait for it]...
...YODEL in front of a restaurant full of guests, and
They had a blast dancing to every song the band played!
For me, it was so precious to watch them having such a wonderful time, and to top it off, they hadn't even gotten home from the night before several of them were already posting Facebook comments about how much fun they'd had!
"I can't remember the last time I had so much fun!," one young guy wrote.
My heart feels so full of love for each of these precious lives, and I'm so excited to see all God is doing in their lives - what a priviliege to be able to join Him in His mission to captivate their hearts with His love and transforming power!



Comments